Thursday, February 28, 2008

Happy Birthday and Flooding






Hey everyone, hope you are all doing well. Yesterday we celebrated Drew's 6th Birthday. We had a party at Chuckiecheese pizza, which was lots of fun. I will post pictures of that later. Yesterday we also had a little flooding in our basement. We discovered that our water heater had a leak in it. However it had done some damage by the time we realized and found it. Our new best friend is the fan :) We have about five fans and a big dehumidifier down trying to get rid of all the water and moisture.We know that we will have to replace all the flooring in the office, but we are not sure about the carpeting in the big room. The carpet installer is coming next week to try and stretch it back into place. If he is unable to do that then we will need to replace the carpet in the big room. For now all I can say is that we are all okay, praise God and things are a bit windy around here. :) Here are some pictures of the basement and of course of the boys. Take care and have a great week. Look for pictures to come from Drew's Birthday. Love you all, Heather and her guys

2 comments:

Leah Desserich said...

Oh that sucks!!! I am so sorry that happened.

Olivia and Alana said...

Hello nurse Heather. The girls and I miss you alot. I have an interview tomorrow for the job there so say a prayer for me. The girls and I would love to get together with you once the weather is warm and the germs are gone. I left all my contact information with Michelle before we left so please call or email me anytime.

Wendy Scott