Wednesday, March 19, 2008

TAG!!!
Rules:- Answer the questions about yourself-At the end of your post tag 5 people and post their names. Thenyou must leave messages on their blogs telling them they havebeen tagged and to read your blog.Here we go.......
1. What were you doing ten years ago?March of 1998. I was twenty years old and in College at Anderson University so I was probably at school or at Ben's house
2. Things (5) on my to do list today: Wednesday I was counting on doing Laundry (not), Take kids to school and then pick them up (accomplished), Make dinner before I leave for work (accomplished), Go to work (accomplished), and try and stay awake the entire night (work in progress)
3. What snacks I enjoy: Chips and salsa, candy, fruit, veggies and dip and diet Mountain Dew
4. What would I do if I suddenly became a billionaire: tithe to church, pay off debt, invest, shopping spree, buy a new house and invest some more.
.5. 3 bad habits: Can be moody with kids when I'm low on sleep. Have a hard time following through with exercising, and have a hard time saying no, sometimes.
6. Places I have lived: Indiana
7. 5 jobs I have had: Baskin and Robbins, Walgreens, Franks Nursery and Crafts, Finish Line, Lifeguard and Nurse at St. Francis and now Clarian
8. 5 things people don't know about me: I have a birthmark on my Left Ankle, I gave birth to my first son without any pain medication and I traveled to Honduras for a month two months after I was married. I didn't get my ears peirced until I was 21 years old.

No comments: