Monday, June 23, 2008

Long overdue

Okay, sorry it has been awhile since I posted. We have been busy since my last post, but really who isn't busy when you have kids. It seems like I get behind on everything, LAUNDRY and BLOGGING.

So anyways, let me catch you all up. I will have to update pictures tonight. We just celebrated Nicholas, my youngest sons, 2nd birthday. I can't believe he is 2. We had an awesome time celebrating his birthday and my husbands 30th birthday party. We bought a cyclone water slide from toys r us and the kids and Dave had an awesome time on it. The yard took a hard hit, but is doing okay. :)
We also went on vacation to Mrytle beach for a week. I will post pictures soon. Okay, so I have to get going because my sister and her boys just arrived.
Heather

No comments: