Sunday, August 17, 2008

Camping Trip Pictures

Joel and Elizabeth
Drew waiting to go tubing
Amy helping Joel roast a marshmellow, safely.
Uncle Tom and Nick hanging out
A moment of silence, please
Last month I posted some pictures of are camping trip, well here are some more from the Dave's Uncle. Enjoy! The boys had a really good time. I'm so thankful that we are blessed with such awesome families. Camping was so much fun and we hope that this becomes a tradition. Hope that this finds you all doing well. Drew started first grade last week. The first day was an emotional one for me, but I made it through, as did Drew. He loves school and thinks it is so awesome. He is a great boy and it has been so much fun watching him grow. I will post some school pictures later. Have a great week. Love you all, Heather and her guys

No comments: