Saturday, November 15, 2008

Heather's ABC's

Copy and Paste and DIY! (do-it-yourself: for you non-Acronym lovers)
A - Age: 30
B - Band listening to right now: Classical music
C - Career future: I'm currently a nurse
D - Dad's name: Brad
E - Easiest person to talk to: My mom and sister
F - Favorite song: Love story (Taylor Swift)
G - Gummy Bears or Gummy Worms: Bears
H - Hometown: Indianapolis
I - Instruments: Tried to play the flute, but it didn't last long. I know how to play chopsticks on the piano-- does that count?
J - Job: NICU RN & mom
K - Kids: Three Handsome Sons.
L - Longest car ride ever: Florida to visit Granny
M - Mom's name: Donna Kay or mom
N - Number of jobs you've had: 8
P-Phobias: Heights and enclosed spaces
Q - Quote: "Do what you can,with what you have, where you are" Theodoore Rosevelt
R - Reason to smile: My family
S - Song you sang last: Love Story
T - Time you wake up: 6:12 am
U - Unknown fact about me: I have a freckle on my eyeball. ( I just learned that at my last eye exam)
V - Vegetable you hate: Brussel Sprouts
W - Worst habit: I take on too much and then I get really overwhelmed. I also drink too much Diet Mountain Dew
X - X-rays you've had: Mouth and foot
Y - Yummy food: Mexican
Z - Zodiac sign: Pices

5 comments:

Katie said...

Did you get your "favorite" quote from the glass somewhere at Clarian North?

Unknown said...

A freckle on your eyeball? And I thought the one on the bottom of my foot was weird.

Lauralynn3 said...

awwwwwww! you can talk to me........and you are crazy. brussel sprouts are excellent (:

Unknown said...

I just gave you a blog award. Come on over to my site to retrieve it.

Meghan said...

Heather -

Watch the mail for a big fat $100 check from good 'ole Ed Martin!! We're in the Odyssey club now!! :)

Meghan