Friday, December 19, 2008

Happenings in December

Nick aka Angel
Drew a.k.a. Wiseman




Cutie Jalen



Callie




December is a busy month for our family. Between birthdays, Anniversary and Christmas, we can't seem to find a relaxing day in December. It is lots of fun, but it leaves you feeling very sleepy. So, this December, my mom turned 50, we celebrated our 8th wedding anniversary, Joel turns 4, my brother has some leave from the Army so he is coming home, lots of Christmas gatherings with family and friends, work and then this year we are traveling to Pennsylvania to celebrate Christmas with Dave's family. Let us not forget that I work Christmas Eve night and we are leaving Christmas morning as soon as I get home. OH BOY!





Last Sunday the children had a Christmas program at Church and all the boys were in it. Drew was a wise man, Joel was a, oh yeah, he fell asleep and so he was with Dave during the program, and Nick was an angel. Here are some pics of the program. The other post pictures will be of Drew's Program at school, Dave and I out for our Anniversary and Joel's 4th Birthday Party. That will be his third time having a Thomas birthday, yes, you heard me right, 3rd stinkin time. Gotta love Thomas. So, enjoy and I hope that you are so blessed this Christmas season. Love, Heather

No comments: