Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Drew's 7th Birthday!

Sweet Landon and Drew
Drew with Great Grandma and Grandpa Nichols and G-pa and G-ma Nichols. We were so glad that Great Grandma and Grandpa Nichols were able to be their.

Sam and Amanda are good friends of Drew's. Thanks for coming you guys.


Noah is a friend from church.



Evan, Drew and Briana. Cousins are the greatest. I can't believe how big these three are. It seems like yesterday I was at the hospital when Paul announced he had a daughter. :> Crazy how time flies by! Love you three so much.




Last Friday we celebrated Drew's birthday here at the house and had a really good, LOUD, time. :> Most importantly Drew had a great time. God truly has blessed my life with Drew. He brings so much fun and energy to our family. :> He may wear me out everyday by watching him run around endlessly, but I'm so grateful that he is healthy and able to run about. :> Here are some pics from his birthday party. Thank you to everyone that celebrated with us. Hope you all have a great week.










BTW, they started working on our basement today. I will update pics later. I will be so happy to have the basement back and intact. I didn't realize how much we utilize that space. Love, Heather

1 comment:

The Miller's said...

I cannot believe Drew is SEVEN! I remember like it was yesterday when you told me that you were pregnant! Seems like yesterday, literally. I think you were just barely pregnant at my wedding?? He is such a cutie - gonna be a heartbreaker, for sure!