Monday, April 6, 2009

Nick and I
The boys and I taking a train ride around an outdoor mall. They were very excited!

Joel playing on the beach


Drew not sure what to do next



Nick having a bit of a hard time on the beach




Nick taking a break from dancing with the boys





Drew was missing his dad.






Joel engrossed in the TV







Drew making a homemade popsicle.









The boys at the hotel, jumping on the bed.
We had a really good time down in Destin, Florida with Mary and Anna. Thank you Mary for inviting us to tag along. We are certainly missing the warm weather, especiallly since it is snowing here in Indy today. :> Hope everyone is doing well! As you can see the boys are as wild and crazy as ever, but I wouldn't change that. :> Okay, well, maybe a few days of peace would be nice. :> I am so grateful for my family. Love, Heather








1 comment:

Kimber said...

looks like you had a great spring break. Too bad you didn't bring back the sunny weather with you, LOL.