Sunday, June 7, 2009

Update!

Well we are into June, I can't believe how fast this year is going, and we've already been on vacation and are now in the start of VBS. Before I know it school will be starting. Crazy! The boys are doing well. Drew is taking a reading course this summer down at IUPUI for 5 weeks. He loves it! So, hopefully that will help to strengthen his reading and give him a boost for 2nd grade. He is getting so big, actually they are all getting so big! Joel will be in Pre-K this fall and Nick is getting ready to turn 3 next weekend. To top that they are eating us out of house and home. :> I'm so thankful they are healthy and happy little boys! God has truly blessed me with some awesome, passionate, determined, messy and energetic little boys! We have a lot of things planned for the summer so stay tuned for lots of pictures.
Let me leave you with a verse of scripture that you might reflect on. "Great peace have they who love your law, and nothing can make them stumble." Psalm 119:165 Have an awesome Monday! Love, Heather

1 comment:

The Miller's said...

Hey Heather! I can't believe your baby is 3! Hope you're doing well. Hopefully we'll make it to Indy soon with Brooks - I'll give you call when we do.